Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Scrappy Weekend!!!

It is for me, anyway :) My hubby and kids are outta the house so I'm making the most of my quiet weekend.

For my first trick: The Scrapping Spot's  June kit is up and it's FANTASTIC! I broke into it last night and made this awesome 2 page layout (using a sketch from Nuts About Sketches - week 143 ). I am in love with this kit, featuring the Basic Grey Lauderdale line. It's perfect for all things summer!



And for my second trick: My Scraps And More has an awesome 8 week challenge going called My Scraps Got Talent. Week 1 challenge was just posted yesterday and it was great so make sure to check it out. Here's my LO for the first challenge. I used MME's Stella and Rose. Look at the sweet picture of my little cutie and her very first pet :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great pop of color with the pp's coming out behind the photo!!

    ReplyDelete