About Me
annamills2001
I'm a proud army wife and mom to 3. I work full time outside the home (and double time in the home lol).
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Making Memories with Maxine
Nuts About Sketches
Scrappy Life
Finally Me
dayafterday
Pieces of Me
Soccer Bumz
The World Around Me
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
2009
(8)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(3)
Week 73 sketch
week 72 bonus sketch
Willow Traders LEO
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Willow Traders LEO
This is LEO challenge #2, a scraplift. I loved the way the 4x6 photo was matted/framed in the LO I lifted. Here's my version (featuring my son Garrick and his new Chuck Taylor rubiks cube shoes...first day of kindergarten!).
1 comment:
Cindy Groh
September 7, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Super cute LO. Love the rubiks cube embellishment.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super cute LO. Love the rubiks cube embellishment.
ReplyDelete